As ushers, we serve together to demonstrate God’s commission to us, to prayerfully provide a warm and welcomed atmosphere to members and visitors, to meet the needs of the pastors and congregation during service and to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Expand ministry by establishing an ongoing recruitment to increase membership and participants.
- Provide assistance to other ministries at church functions.
- To be attentive to the needs of the congregation.
- Attend quarterly meetings and training sessions.
- Be a team player to strive to increase their individual level of commitment and dedication to the usher committee.
If you are a member and interested in serving in this ministry, please click on the “Contact Us” link and let us know.